Corals At Keppel Bay, a new magnificent project by Keppel Land Limited. Conceived by world renowned architect Daniel Libeskind, conceiving an spectacular and exclusive facade to fit it’s neighboring development. Daniel Libeskind has overseen iconic projects such as Reflections At Keppel Bay (Singapore) and the reconstruction of World Trade Center (United States) in New York.
Living in Corals at Keppel Bay
Nestled among iconic developments such as Caribbean At Keppel Bay and Reflections At Keppel Bay, Corals Keppel Bay is one of the most sought after residential properties by home buyers and dwelling investors. This new condominium development should be complete by July 2018.
Corals at Keppel Bay, holds 11 blocks of low and medium rise tower from 5th to 10th storey and comprises of 367 premier units. A wide selection of bedroom type ranging from 1 Bedroom all the way to luxurious Penthouse units, which makes up to a total of 366 residential units. Quality finishes and Top brand fittings such as De Dietrich, Geberit, Toto and Zuchetti were being used throughout each unit creating the best living for every resident. Enjoy full condominium facilities such as fifty meter lap pool, jacuzzi, hydro spa, yoga studio, lounge, library etc, for you to spend an enjoyable weekends.
Superb Location for Corals at Keppel Bay
Keppel Bay is part of Singapore’s vibrant southern shores comprising Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios and Singapore’s largest retail and entertainment hubs Vivocity and St James Power Station. Corals @ Keppel Bay is also located in an exclusive residential precinct that offers a luxury marina club for its homeowners with an award wining marina featuring state-of-the-art berthing facilities for 168 yachts ranging from forty to two hundred and eighty feet. It is also established within a mere five minutes drive to the downtown Central Business District of Singapore.
Indicative Price Range
1 Bedroom: Around $1.5 million +/-
2 Bedroom: Around $2.0 million +/-
3 Bedroom: From $1800 psf upwards
4 Bedroom: From $2500 – $2600 psf upwards
Name: Corals At Keppel Bay
Developer : Keppel Bay Pte Ltd
Location : Keppel Bay Drive
TOP : 31st July 2018
Tenure : Leasehold 99 years
Total Units : 366 Residential Units
Nearby MRT and Bus Interchange
- Harbourfront MRT Station (Approx 0.513 KM away)
- Telok Blangah MRT Station (Approx 0.759 KM away)
- Harbourfront Bus Interchange (Approx 0.385 KM away)
Nearby Shopping Mall
- HarbourFront Centre (Approx 0.494 KM away)
- VivoCity (Approx 0.727 KM away)
- Blangah Rise Primary School (Approx 1.386 KM away)
- CHIJ Kellock Primary School (Approx 1.672 KM away)
- Henderson Secondary School (Approx 2.155 KM away)
- Bukit Merah Secondary School (Approx 2.256 KM away)
- Gan Eng Seng School (Approx 2.805 KM away)
- Crescent Girls School (Approx 2.964 KM away)
- Public Promenade
- Dockside Promenade
- Reflecting Pools
- Water Garden
- Hydro Spa
- Lounger Pool
- 50m Swimming Pool
- Splash Pool with Jumping Jets
- BBQ Party Pavilion
- Clubhouse (Multi _Purpose Studio, Lounge, Function Roon, Gym)
- Al Fresco Terrace
- Forest Walk
- Entrance Gateway
- Stepping Stones
- Tennis Court
- Children’s Play Area
Investing In Corals At Keppel Bay
If you are looking for a piece of investment that could potentially yield a good return, or simply looking for a home that is truly one of kind, Corals At Keppel Bay will be your answer. These are some key factors on why investing in this property will be a sound move:
- Keppel Bay is set to put Singapore on the world’s prime real estate map as a true waterfront precinct, presenting the best in waterfront and urban lifestyles.
- Exclusive neighourhood which includes Reflections at Keppel Bay; Keppel Land’s flagship development as well as Caribbean at Keppel Bay; a FIABCI award winning condominium.
- Located at Keppel Bay, Corals at Keppel Bay is located in an exclusive residential precinct that offers a luxury marina club for its homeowners
- Marina at Keppel Bay is the exclusive home of choice for international luxury yachts and a water playground for the privileged and prominent, an award wining marina featuring state-of-the-art berthing facilities for 168 yachts ranging from 40 to 280 feet.
- The 5-ha private island also features gourmet restaurants and private dining rooms.
- Homeowners of Keppel Bay enjoy complimentary 10-year term membership and five-year waiver on subscription fees at the Marina at Keppel Bay (TBC)
- Twinning association with Nongsa Point Marina and Resort in the Riau Islands allows residents of Corals @ Keppel Bay to leverage facilities and amenities for a wider range of sea and land activities beyond Singapore.
- Live Near Your Office: Just a five-minute drive away from the Central Business District
- Stone’s throw from Harbourfront Office Park and Keppel Bay Towers. Blue chip tenants and grade A offices just next door.
- Experience Life: Flanked by King’s Dock and fronting Keppel Bay, most units will come with water views.
- Abundance of greenery nearby with Labrador Park as well as The Southern Ridges; a 9km chain of green spaces across the Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Kent Ridge Park and West Coast Park.
- Green, healthy living in Singapore’s most popular parks (Labrador Park & Mount Faber)
- Close to Singapore’s largest retail and entertainment hubs Vivocity and St James Power Station
- Keppel Bay is part of Singapore’s vibrant southern shores comprising Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore
- Keppel Golf Course and Sentosa Golf Course for golf enthusiasts.
Don’t miss this splendid new project – Corals At Keppel Bay.
Register your interest now!!!